1. Phone Alone.In 1910, the WaPo discovered cell phones. Well, walkie-talkies, actually. These would enable shy lovers, as WaPo imagined, to call their beloved and confess their love without embarrassment..
2. Don't Forget Your EpiEpigenetics means that one organism's learnings could be inherited by its offspring.IOW, it's not all Darwinian natural selection.
3. Lamarck's RevengeSpeaking of epigenetics... Unified Theory of Evolution
4. If We Can Send a Man to the Moon......why can;t we send a man to the moon? We no longer have the skill sets that sent Apollo out. We'd be starting from scratch if we tried. Back to the Moon!
5. Arbitrium LiberumAquinas always said 'free judgement,' not 'free will.' The fMRI argument is full of crap.