1. Martin Flynn of Loughrea (c1806-1873)who raised a family through the Great Hunger, sent his sons (and likely his daughters) off to the New World and followed, only to die shortly after.
2. John Thomas Flynn (c.1843-1881)
3. Daniel Joseph Flynn (1871-1944)
4. Francis Thomas Flynn (1900-1977)
He ran the dining cars for the Lehigh Valley Railroad, then was assistant manager for the Hotel Easton. When the Great Depression ruined his plans for running his own hotel, he went on the road, worked as an accountant at a construction site and sent money home. He was the father of
5. Joseph Francis Flynn (1924-2018)
6. Michael Francis Flynn (1947-??)
He was the first Flynn to graduate college, majoring in mathematics. He worked as a quality engineer, then as a consultant in quality management and statistical methods. He is also the author of a bunch of science fiction stories and novels. He is the father of
7. Sara Margaret Flynn and Dennis Michael Flynn
neither of who, though for different reasons, is a father.